Cabin Rentals of Blue Ridge Policies
Minimum Night Requirements
- 4 night minimum (4th of July, Christmas and Thanksgiving)
- 3 night minimum (June, July and October)
- 3 night minimum (New Year’s, MLK Day, Valentines Day, Presidents Day, Easter, Memorial Day and Labor Day)
- 2 night minimum (all other times)
“SPECIAL” Stay 6 nights/ pay for 5 and get the 6th night FREE!
Making a Reservation
- To make a reservation you may either call our office at 1-877-229-8585 or you may book the cabin and dates online.
- When booking a $250 down payment is collected. Remaining balance must be paid full 30 days prior to arrival date. We accept MasterCard, Visa, & Discover.
- At the time of check-in a $250 hold will be placed on the Credit Card that we have on file. This is to ensure that all check-out procedures were followed and no damages have occurred to the cabin. The hold will automatically be removed 10 days after your departure.
- Rates are based on 1-4 Guests. $10 for each additional person per night. Children 3 and under no charge. *Waterfall Lodge is an additional $15 per night.
Note: Until we receive your credit card information you DO NOT have a confirmed reservation.
- After we have received all information you will be sent a rental statement via e-mail. Upon receiving your rental statement please ensure all information is correct. If there is a mistake with your documents please contact our office immediately. Please return all forms to our office with a copy of your drivers license at your earliest convenience.
- If you need to cancel your reservation please contact our office immediately. You must then send us an e-mail stating that you need to cancel your reservation. Please include your name the name of the cabin and the dates you were to arrive.
- Reservations cancelled 30 days prior to your arrival will receive a full refund minus a $60 cancellation fee.
- Reservations cancelled with less than 30 days notice, but at least 14 days prior to your arrival will result in forfeiture of one-half of the initial payment $125.
- Reservations cancelled with less than 14 days notice, but at least 7 days prior to your arrival will result in the full forfeiture of the initial payment $250.
- Reservations cancelled less than 7 days prior to the planned arrival date will be charged the entire rental amount.
- Check-In is at 3:00pm. If you plan to arrive after 5:00pm, please ensure our office has received the following items prior to your arrival. 1. All forms in your rental statement. 2. A copy of your drivers license. 3. Payment in full. If the aforementioned items have been received, a package will be in the cabin mailbox by the front door of our office. Directions and the key to your cabin will be in the package. At the time of check-in a $250 hold will be placed on the Credit Card that we have on file. This is to ensure that all check-out procedures were followed and no damages have occurred to the cabin. The hold will automatically be removed 10 days after your departure.
- Check-Out is at 10:00am. You will receive a check-out instruction page when you arrive or you will have one in your package for late check-ins.
- Damages that are caused by renter will be charged to your credit card. If your credit card cannot cover the cost, renter will make arrangements with Cabin Rentals of Blue Ridge LLC or cabin owner for replacing any damaged items. Renter will not default charges.
- We do not allow pets at any of our cabins! Disregard of this policy will result in loss of your deposit.
- You must be at least 25 years of age to rent one of our cabins. Proof of age must be submitted at time of check-in.
- We do not allow smoking in any of our cabins. You are allowed to smoke outside of the cabins. Ash trays are supplied at the cabins. Please do not dispose the butts in the surrounding area around the cabin. This could result in a high cleaning fee.